Participate in the III Technical Training of the Cerrado Knowledge Platform: Social and Environmental Analysis
14h & #8211; 5 pm
Live through the Cerrado Knowledge Platform channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/
3-hour certificate issuance
• Acquisition of socio-environmental data;
• Land cover and use reports;
• Deforestation reports;
• Vectorization in Google Earth Pro;
• Spatial operations in QGIS;
• Area calculations, and
• Elaboration of maps.Based on the experience of the Image Processing and Geoprocessing Laboratory (LAPIG) at the Federal University of Goiás (www.lapig.iesa.ufg.br), the Cerrado Knowledge Platform gathers in one place a large list of georeferenced data, such as land use, deforestation history, fires, limits of conservation units, hydrographic basins, biodiversity, among many others. Check out!
The Critical Ecosystem Partnership Fund is a joint initiative of the French Development Agency, Conservation International, the European Union, Global Environmental Management, the Government of Japan and the World Bank. A key goal is to ensure that civil society is involved in biodiversity conservation.