The IEB (International Institute of Education of Brazil) is a Brazilian civil association with no economic ends created in 1998, whose mission is “to strengthen social actors and their role in the construction of a just and sustainable society ”. The institutional objectives of the IEB are: to promote the effectiveness of the socio-environmental rights of peoples and communities in the countryside and in the cities; support actions aimed at spatial planning; expand the incidence of public policies in the territories in which we operate; and supporting and implementing actions aimed at improving territorial and environmental management.
Ref .: Hiring of georeferencing service for property located in the district of São Jorge, municipality of Alto Paraíso de Goiás & #8211; Goias
Brasilia DF; March 3, 2021
Opening date: March 4, 2021
Closing date: March 18, 2021
Hiring a surveyor professional, legal personality, to perform georeferencing services for rural property.
To meet the objective, this service provides for the development of the following activities:
- Planning: which is done with the analysis of the current documentation and legislation, holding consultations with the bodies involved and defining how to perform the georeferencing;
- Demarcation: which is carried out with the recognition of the limits of the area, taking into account the standards of the Technical Standard for Georeferencing to carry out the documentation and coding of the vertices;
- Measurement: which occurs with the transport of the coordinates of the IBGE landmarks to each vertex, also using the methods and precision established by the Technical Standard for Georeferencing;
- Report: which is prepared with a description of the work carried out, with the results achieved and the generation of the final products (such as a plant, descriptive memorial and control files), in addition to the certification requirement; and
- Certification: which occurs when the process is completed (with the proper follow-up by INCRA), carrying out the certification for forwarding to the Property Registry.
- The so-called georeferencing consists of the mandatory description of the rural property, in its limits, characteristics and confrontations, through a descriptive memorial signed by a qualified professional, with the proper ART, & #8220; containing the coordinates of the vertices defining the limits of the rural properties, georeferenced to the Brazilian Geodetic System and with positional precision to be fixed by INCRA & #8221; (art. 176, § 4, of Law 6,015 / 75, as amended by Law 10,267 / 01).
- Elaboration of a printed plan of the total area of the property, indicating the limits; the confronting; the area to be recognized, when partial; the location of the property in the municipality or region and the coordinates of the vertices defining the limits of the rural property in the RPPN area. The coordinates must be georeferenced according to the Brazilian Geodesic system, indicating the cartographic base used, signed by a qualified professional, with the appropriate Technical Responsibility Note (ART);
- Printed descriptive memorial of the property limits and the RPPN area, when partial, georeferenced, indicating the cartographic base used and the coordinates of the vertices defining the limits, signed by a qualified professional, with the proper ART.
- The products listed above refer to a property that already has a certificate of Private Reserve of Natural Heritage - RPPN issued by the Chico Mendes Institute for Biodiversity Conservation - ICMBio, which is in the vicinity of the Chapada dos Veadeiros National Park and does not have the georeferenced property . Georeferencing will take place at the following property:
- RRPN Terra do Segredo - Alto Paraíso de Goiás - GO property with an estimated area of 78 ha.
- Have Georeferencing assignments in their training. According to PL 1221/2010 of CONFEA, the professionals who have such attributions are Surveyors Engineers, Mapping Engineers, Architects and Urban Planners, Technologists and Technicians in these modalities, who have disciplines and training content established in PL 2087 / 2004.
- Professionals must be registered in the CONFEA / CREA system and be up to date with their obligations - including annuities - with the purpose, after accreditation, of issuing the Technical Responsibility Note (ART) of the services performed.
- This service must be performed with the greatest possible technical rigor, with the involvement of the owner in all phases of the service's execution, including in the field survey, with documentation of all processes, if possible in writing and with photographic record of all actions with the monitoring and endorsement of the owner.
Period of execution
- The performance of this service should take place between 03/19/2021 and 04/17/2021.
- The proposal must be made through the presentation of a Letter of intent / presentation, a detailed budget, signed and valid for the proposal, a short curriculum and institutional portfolio.
- The period for submission of proposals will be from 03/04/2021 to 03/18/2021.
- Proposals must be submitted through the only and exclusive means listed below:
- Email to address firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Candidates will be able to obtain information regarding the process by e-mail email@example.com.
- The information provided will be the sole responsibility of the candidate, providing the International Institute of Education in Brazil, the right to exclude from the Quotation the registration forms, resumes and other documents that are incomplete, incorrect and illegible and / or that provide data. proven to be untrue.
- The documents will be checked and candidates who do not meet the conditions of participation will be eliminated from the quotation.
- Proposals will be evaluated on the basis of:
- Professional skills.
- Proven experiences in the area.
- Reputation of service providers.
- Lowest price.
The work will be carried out on the property mentioned in the “Products” topic of this ToR and all travel, food or other expenses will be borne by the service provider.
The term of the service
The contracted company will start providing these services immediately after signing the contract.
The term of validity will be from the date of signature of the contract, which will happen immediately after the selection, until April 17, 2021.
The maximum value of the proposal must be R$ 12,000 (twelve thousand reais).
Form of payment
Payment for the provision of services will be made in a bank account indicated by the CONTRACTOR / A or by check, within 05 (five) days after the approval of each product, payment in advance, of any nature, and negotiation of securities with financial institutions, upon presentation of the service invoice.
The payment percentages will be as follows:
- 50% on signing the contract.
- 50% at the end of the service.
Direct supervision of the execution of the services provided for in this ToR will be the responsibility of Mr. Michael Jackson O. Alves, CEPF Cerrado Project Assistant, who will monitor the activities, as well as receive, check and approve the products.
In case of doubt, contact:
Michael Jackson O. Alves - Project Assistant
Contact phone: (61) 9 91791352
Brasilia, March 3, 2021.
check out HERE o TDR