CEPF Cerrado are focusing on priority areas for conservation in the Cerrado to achieve maximum impact. Check the map for priority areas.
Non-governmental organizations, community groups, private companies, and other civil society candidates may apply to receive funding for their Cerrado conservation projects.
Government institutions are also eligible, but only if they can establish that the company or institution meet these following requirements:
- Has a legal personality independent of any government agency or actor;
- Has a mandate to apply for private funds;
- You cannot invoke your sovereign immunity right.
Types of support
CEPF supports Cerrado conservation projects in accordance with Strategic Directions.
The projects are divided in:
- Up until US$50,000 dollars also called 'Small Projects'
- Over US$50.000 and up to US$200.000 dollars also called 'Large Grants'